Don’t cancel your event yet due to COVID-19! Now’s the time to think outside the box and leverage the power of technology, so here’s what to do instead.
Meeting and Events Australia (MEA) and webcastcloud are collaborating in this upcoming Keep Calm and Keep Meeting webinar on Wednesday 18 March at 12pm (Sydney time) to discuss how video solutions and insights can bring a new kind of event to your attendees and members.
In this Keep Calm and Keep Meeting webinar, webcastcloud COO, Jordana Davis will provide real-life takeaways on how to incorporate video into your next event for in-person and online attendees.
The webinar will be available live and on-demand so you can learn:
- How video content delivery can bring a new kind of event to your attendees and members, including solutions and alternatives for different event delivery styles, sizes and formats
- Keeping your sponsors on board and part of your virtual event
- The benefits of flexible attendance for hybrid and virtual event delegates, relating to viewer experiences brand growth and extended reach
- Safeguarding ticket sale revenue by re-evaluating the use of video technology within your events
- The positive impact a pre, during and post-video event strategy can have on your event
By the end of the Keep Calm and Keep Meeting webinar, you will learn strategies from event and video experts at webcastcloud on how to convert your next event to an online conference or virtual event so you can Keep Calm and Keep Meeting.
You don’t want to miss this. Sign up now.
Together we can help and encourage our fellow event organisers to continue to showcase great content through an alternative medium such as video.
It’s a great way to continue to e-learn and meet with professionals in your industry- even if it’s not in-person.
This webinar is FREE for all MEA Members and only $20 for non-members.
Or contact us to chat about your video strategy.